With Louis and Ingeborg as guest editors, the open access Journal of Public Sector Economics published on 1st December 2019 a special issue on ‘Economics and governance for sustainability’, with six topical articles and an introduction by the guest editors. The themes discussed are:
- Enabling investments in resource efficiency for sustainable development
- Compensation strategies to enact new governance frameworks for SDG transformations
- Post-growth perspectives: Sustainable development based on efficiency and on sufficiency
- Sustainable development goals and indicators: can they be tools to make national budgets more sustainable?
- Digital financial inclusion – an engine for “leaving no one behind”
- Implementing Agenda 2030 in the Arab world: Contextualization, action areas and policy planning.